Thursday, July 29, 2010
Obviously he's cooling off the drink! my friend retorted..what was that? It was called "teh tarik"...
It was just a tea with condensed milk...but it was juggled to the air to be thoroughly mixed and at the same cooling it off and it will produce a thick frothy top.And then I ordered one and taste it ,it was nice,not so hot and wonderful.!Too bad ...not one shop here in my neighborhood got these teh tarek...yup i'm back to my town...oops! water's boiling....
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
here it is digest it...
Monday, July 26, 2010
....Bugs Bunny's name came when someone in the Warner Bros. office labelled a submisssion from a cartoonist "Bugs" Hardaway as Bugs' Bunny,when they were looking for sketches for a tall,lanky and mean rabbit,although the drawing was not used,the word was used to the rabbit star of that 1940 cartoon 'A Wild Hare" which introduced Bugs Bunny.
....Wizard of Oz , this classic tale from the imagination of L. Frank Baum owes it name from a filing cabinet...when a little girl ask him what is the the name of the magical land with scarecrow,tinman and the lion...he looked around in the room for inspiration and saw a filing cabinet with drawers labeled "A-G."H-N" and finally
"O-Z" and quickly answered OZ...so it was called the Wizard of Oz.!
....Wendy was invented by J.M. Barrie for Peter Pan play.The poet W.E. Henley',close friend of J.M. Barrie,had a daughter who always tries to imitate her dad when he refers to Barrie as "friend".She would say "fwend" or "fwendy-wendy.
Her expression lives on in the Peter Pan and all the wendys that have followed.
You may have heard or known about this popular site NEOBUX which pays you by just clicking ads.
If you do not have any idea about what this is, but still interested to make money by viewing ads then please view my previous post. CLICK HERE
If you are only interested in joining neobux then click the neobux ad below or just CLICK HERE
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
did you know...
...that New York was called "The Big Apple" coz
a reporter happens to love that song when he began
to refer to the song in his beats for the newspaper
he was writing for?yup! The Big Apple is just a song.
...that the White House was not white in the first place?
it was a grey Virginia freestone in color...it was just
painted to white to cover the fire damage when the British
burned it in retaliation for the Americans torching Canada
way back in 1814.
...that Wall Street got its name really from the large
protective wall erected in that same exact spot for
protection against local natives and possible attack
by Oliver Cromwell's army
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
...."i am afraid of the Greeks even bearing gifts"...
a latin proverbs that still holds true nowadays...in other words..."i am on my guard againts my enemies even if they act kindly towards me"....as was clearly demonstrated on the film Troy starring Brad Pitt...
This reflect on those double faced person that uses this tactics of "bearing gifts"
but is out to get you...
let us just be conscious always of the people coming to us in this way...ur suspiscion may help coz it will make you stop and analyze that person on hand ...our being is not really that observant at times...
our mind is constantly chattering to itself that sometimes we are unaware of these dangerous being... so watch out!
Monday, July 19, 2010
i saw the film last friday at the Robinson Galleria...and its quite knew to me the concept of..incepting(inserting) an idea thru a person's mind while he is asleep or in the dreamstate as was shown in the movie...i like the role played by Ellen Page ( Ariadne)..she's an architecture student there employed by Cobb(Leonardo Dicaprio), who was perfect for the job of creating the architecture of the dreamworld they're going to project to the subject the they will incept.Anyway... as the movie wounds downs...as i was excited at the beginning of what inception is...the movie unfortunately is not telling it..its just showing its theatrical purpose...
all i can remember from the movie,,is that an idea is really a virus after all ...in the sense of it...?
Gotta make my totem now...i maybe dreaming this...
Thursday, July 15, 2010
2.Wat r frends r for?
3.Bin der, bin dat!
4.Com, let's join us!
5.D sky's d langit!
6.Don't touch me not! R u sure ka na ba?
7.Wats your next class ba before this?
8.Wel, wel, wel, luk do we have here!
9.I always go there sometimes!
10.Give him the benefit of the daw!
11.It's a blessing in the sky!
12.It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore!ahahhahaah!
13...oh no!!! what did u did?!!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
1. i am a snake,,a wood snake ..in the Chinese lunar cycle..meaning i'm deep and
2. i love chess...i even named my daughter from a Chess Goddess...CAISSA
3. I love to be on the edge....it makes u see what u can't see when you're in the center...
4. I am a compulsive girl watcher..me just love to watch poetry in motion...
5. i like gregorian chants
6. i am a marian
7. i belong to the Romantic type of chess players who employs dashing sacrifices
8. i crave milon juice drink
9. nothing is permanent ...so why collect....
10. My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own.
I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me, or I can be lost in a maze.
My choice, my responsibility, win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."
11. Aurum est potestas!!!
12. sometimes i dont want to tell people how smart i am...they get scared...
13. stand back human...you dont know what you're dealin' with!
14. in design,,,,,every line has its story,,,there's no such thing as typographical accident.
15. I'm very comfortable in a small company, i.me.and mine...when in the comfort room
16. i happen to own an ultramagnetic texas intrument scientific calculator with chain knuckles!!!!
17. i often do my loud philosophical thinking when bathing
18. i just hate dark clouds
19. I love riding the jeep full of mini skirted people
20. i choose to eat alone especially if its chinese
21. i hate reunions....dont want to see them old...
22. I hate lazy...sleeping on the job people...
23. i love saying i love you to my wife always forever....
24. i am a kapamilya not a kapuso...i am not cardiac hehehe
25. I never leave my house without making the all powerful sign of the cross!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Sunday, July 4, 2010
1.Get yourself 5-10 trusted sites that you have time to visit each day.. these sites should have constant amount of ads every day and have ample amount of proofs of payments in their forum.Keep tab of those sites because it can fold anytime..
2.Use the referral links they have provided and start inviting everybody you know and convince them to join. Don't expect everyone to sign up right away .some may sign up later when they see you success.
3. Use some of the balance gain from previous clicks to advertise on the sites you use. Example: if you I receive $20 on a site, use that money to advertise on that site or you rent referrals available on that site. Invest on them.
4. Help your direct referrals recruit their own refs. This will help boost their balance on each day and will keep them motivated .
5. Keep clicking! After your referrals gets big enough, you may feel you don't need to click anymore as your refs are doing all the work! But remember, you have an upline that is counting on your clicking every day and you should pay it forward.
6. Never give up! It takes time to develop a strong direct referrals and sticking to it every day is the only way to achieve it.