Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My CitisecOnline Account


Convinced by the Peso-Cost Averaging Strategy...today,at exactly 11:00 in the morning ,i have opened an account in the CitisecOnline's Easy Investment Program when i deposited an initial balance requirement of 5k...and then after about an hour later i already got my account name and password within 30 minutes upon my opening of the account! As of this writing I have log-in already to the site and did my first buy on ALI(Ayala Inc.)which will start on Sept 8 (Mother Mary's Birtday!)and then the site will then remind me when is my next scheduled buy , which i set every month. That's how easy will it be investing thru CitisecOnline!
The citeseconline.com site is easy to navigate and have features that will help you understand the EIP program in a short time. This is the day that I have stated to the universe that "Universe....This is the day I'll start my journey to financial freedom!" So be it!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails